- Rule 1: Post the rules.
- Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged.
The questions I was tagged for:
1. If you could spend the day in someone else’s life, who would it be an why?: I’m so boring but whenever I get similar questions I always say either Meryl Streep, because I’d just like to have a glimpse into her day-to-day routine outside all the events and premieres, etc.
2. Favourite book: I always say Harry Potter (technically 7 books, but meh, whatever), not because it’s the greatest literature of all time, but because it really did mark me as a person and it made me love books and magic and as I grew and learned so did the characters and it was just such an extraordinary experience for me.
3. Top 5 movies: Harry Potter, Mamma Mia, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pride and Prejudice, Sherlock Holmes
4. My highlight of 2012 so far: Starting university - just a whole new chapter in my life with moving to a new country, new people, new experiences…
5. Curly or straight hair?: My hair is more to the straight side although it has a light wave to it, but I guess neither. I wish my hair had a bit more waves to it - I don’t want to look like a sheep or have absolutely straight hair.
6. Three words to describe myself: Creative, procrastinator, worrier.
7. Cats or dogs: I love dogs, but I’m definitely more into cats (flash forward 30 years with me alone in a house with 15 cats being the creepy cat lady).
8. Do I have any allergies: Not that I know of :D
9. Something everyone loves but I don’t: Milk. I can only take it where I can’t taste it - like pastries and stuff, or milk with chocolate. But only milk to drink - never.
10. Ever sent someone an anonymous message just to cheer them up: Tons and tons of times.
11. An interesting fact about myself that not many people know: Not that you need the information but I don’t own a single piece of clothing (except one Santa hat) that is red. Not even socks.
1. Favourite food: Almost any kind of salad. I can’t pick one thing.
2. The first movie which made me addicted to an actor/actress: First ever? Harry Potter and Emma Watson being awesome :D
3. Things I don’t like in people: Hypocrisy; waiting for other people to do their job…
4. Favourite kind of music/songs: Mostly feel good songs, but I love me some sad ones from time to time. The genre doesn’t really matter, I fall for the song regardless of the genre.
5. If I could have 3 wishes, what would they be?: It’s probably silly to put this first, but I would love nothing more than to meet Meryl Streep some day. Then, I’d like to have a little trip to the future to see that I’ll be doing okay so that I can stop constantly worrying about how everything will turn out or if I’ll ruin my life if I make bad choices. And last but not least - for all my loved and close ones to be healthy and just there.
6. Place in the world I want to go/visit the most: New York.
7. Hobbies: Drawing, tumblr :D, reading…
8. To describe myself in 3 words: Creative, procrastinator, worrier.
9. Something I want to achieve in life but haven’t yet: One day I’d love to have my own architect firm.
10. A moment of my life I will never forget: This will be sooo cheesy, - and it’s not technically a part of my life - but it’s just so vibrant in my mind that I can’t help but say it although there are probably a dozen more that deserve more attention. Meryl winning her 3rd Oscar.
- You’re on a desert island. Which 3 celebs do you take?
- The last film you saw and if you liked it?
- Have you ever wanted to travel back in time and if yes, where to?
- Sunset or sunrise?
- Which book would you like to see being made into a movie?
- How did you stumble upon this little website called Tumblr and what was your first impression?
- Do you think there is a possibility of the world ending on December 21st?
- Is there something you’ve done this past year that you bitterly regretted afterwards?
- If you were to be famous for something, what do you think it would be?
- The last TV show you got hooked on?
- The most boring movie you remember seeing?